background

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

From the World's Worst Blogger!!

I promise I am alive! I wrote a few more entries after London, but they were just soooo long and I fell off the posting wagon. Not to mention the unimaginable challenge it is to actually get internet throughout Europe. I mean there are smart phones, internet cafes etc... but most of the time even uploading a photo is a challenge- You can forget about blogging.

Anyhoo, I promise I will post some more about my trip over the next few weeks (for those of you who choose to endure the pain of my novels). But I'll say this, it was the trip of a lifetime. There aren't too many windows in life where you can just walk away from your life for months at a time and go explore the world. So thank you life, I am beyond grateful for the lemons you provided me and giving me the opportunity to make lemonade:)

In the mean time, I wanted to share the project I've been working on. Instead of going back to my corporate America architecture/ general contractor career, I am carrying on with my ambition to soar in life. Its a risk- but I am officially launching Greyson Residential. It's a dream I conceived in high school, while working for my father's custom home building company. While everyone else was out at football games, this super cool chic was writing and competing with her business plan in a club called DECA:) The vision was to extend the capabilities of a builder and bring in the ability to design, buy and sell- Culminating in the ultimate residential One-Stop-Shop! Having already gained experience in designing and building, the final piece of the puzzle for me was to add my real estate license. With all the pieces in place, I'm officially launching Greyson Residential! I've been hard at work for weeks now getting all my ducks in a row... and boy oh boy, I wish with all my heart I had signed up for a few more business classes in college. But thankfully I have great friends and mentors who all have their own expertise and are more than willing to share! Since what I thought was going to be a two week process has since turned into four, I wanted to put together a quick lil' something to offer a glimpse of what I've been working on.

Enjoy! And remember, if you have anyone that will be looking to buy, sell, design or remodel in the near future- keep your friend Amber in mind!

http://www.kizoa.com/slideshow/d1920317k2732587o1/greyson-residential

1 comment:

  1. Ahh congrats, that is so awesome!! Feel free to give me any advice about decorating and remodeling, haha!! :)

    ReplyDelete